Tele Radio is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the information entrusted to us. That means that Tele Radio aims to safeguard the protection and correct use of your personally identifiable information (referred to as ‘personal information’).
This Privacy Statement applies to the websites of Tele Radio. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform visitors of the websites and users of services and information provided by Tele Radio about how Tele Radio handles personal information. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use, share and protect personal information.
What information do we collect?
Tele Radio offer you the opportunity to order products and services, make inquiries or sign up to receive various types of materials, via our website, the telephone or e-mail. This provides us with information such as your name, how to reach you and information that is necessary for invoicing and delivery. We also receive information about the business transaction. Besides the information above, we also ask you to provide information that may concern your professional interests, so we can improve our products and services and customise our communication with you.
Tele Radio uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Tele Radio uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the Website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Tele Radio.
Tele Radio will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither Tele Radio nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. See Google’s Analytics overview for further information.
Tele Radio uses first party Google Analytics cookies to collect anonymous information about visitors’ behaviour on the website. This information is used to create remarketing audiences based on specific behaviour, demographic, and interest data. These lists are shared with Google Ads.
These audiences can then be targeted by online advertising through Google Ads when visitors are browsing Google or its partner websites.
Tele Radio will not (and will not allow any third party) to use Google Analytics or Google Ads to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our website.
Find out how to opt out of personalised online advertising.
Tele Radio uses a Facebook cookie which creates a link between your visit to this Website and Facebook. This helps us to show users relevant content on Facebook and to learn how users are interacting with our content on Facebook. Facebook will collect data to enable this. Information on how Facebook handles its users’ data can be found here. See below for information on how to disable this cookie.
Through its online service, Leadinfo will process privacy sensitive or personal data. Leadinfo values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
We use the following data for the purposes as mentioned in this Privacy Statement:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- Email address
- Payment details
- IP address
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- In order to protect your safety and privacy, your information will be protected by a password.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We will take reasonable and appropriate measures such as physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws on privacy protection and personal data security to protect personal information about you.
- Despite we taking reasonable steps to use and improve various safeguards, you acknowledge and agree that no system or technology is completely secure and safe. If you become aware of any vulnerability of our website, please contact us to report such vulnerability.
CONTROLLING AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact us if you have any requests and inquiries about your personal information under your personal information collected by Tele Radio, such as request for access, correction, download, deletion, some or all of your personal information at all times.
If we cannot remove some personal information, we will let you know why. If you have subscribed to marketing emails, you may stop the delivery by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email received.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to make a request regarding your personal information or our Statement and data practices, please contact us at following methods:
Phone: +31 (0)70-41 94 127
Postal Mail: Jadestraat 9, 2665 NS, Bleiswijk, The Netherlands.