Panther Remote Controllers
Our most flexible remote control system ever.
2.4 GHz Remote Control and up to 700 meter range
Customization is easy, especially when it comes to this remote control systems. These transmitters and receivers stand out by their ease of use and flexibility. They operate at 2.4 GHz and uses technology that allows for interference-free operation of hundreds of systems without any upgrades. The system has built-in fail safe features. It works by that the transmitter sends a continuous heartbeat signal that will automatically shut down the system if it is not detected; if a transmitter is lost or broken, any other transmitter from the same product line can be used as backup.
The Panther PLd system can be adapted to virtually all standard overhead crane applications. One transmitter can operate four separate cranes independently. Multiple transmitters can be allowed to communicate with the same receiver. Especially useful when several people need to control the same application. All these systems have four billion possible code combinations. Combine multiple systems without radio interference.
- These transmitters offer unique configuration possibilities. The customer can decide which relay or relays to activate when a transmitter button is being pressed – flexible!
- The transmitter buttons can be redirected to activate any relay or series of relays. Pressing just one button can start an almost unlimited chain of events, e.g. activating several relays with a specified amount of time in between.
- The relays can be assigned momentary or latching functionality and can be set to interlock in any way that the customer wants.
- The transmitter LEDs are programmable, for example to indicate whether a function has been activated or not.
- It is possible to get a customized foil or faceplate, useful when the customer wants specific symbols for your functions.
Panther Radio Transmitters
Panther’s push button transmitters come in many different forms and variations. The smallest one fit inside your pocket but there are also larger more robust versions for heavy duty use. Their stable performance and build will keep you running day-in and day-out. The push button transmitters are at a minimum of IP65 and most are IP67.
Receivers come in a variety of sizes, from tiny CANopen receivers to receivers with up to 19 relays. Several receivers are also rated for PLd making them one of the safest products on the remote control market. They all come in a high-quality and robust housing with IP65 or IP66 depending on size.